- Training For Authorized Representative
- Investors' Training Program
- Training on Compliance of Securities Market Laws Rules and Regulations
- Training on Capital Market Operation
- Economics for Capital Market
- Training on Financial Instruments (Alternative Investment. Fixed Income Securities, Mutual Fund, Derivatives)
- Training on Commodity Exchange
- Training on the FinTech Revolution in Financial Markets
- Training for Independent Directors
- Training on Brokerage Operations
- Training on Development of Leadership Communication and Negotiation Skills of Executives
- Training on Securities Trading and Investment Analysis
- Training on Corporate Governance and ESG reporting
- Training on Corporate Governance
- Training on IAS, IFRS and Financial Reporting
- Training on Financial Education for Journalists
- Training for Company Secretary
- Refreshers’ Training for Authorized Representative
- Refreshers’ Training for Investors
- Financial Literacy Training for School and College Teachers
- Training on Regulatory Reforms and Other Contemporary Issues of the Capital Market
- Training on Mutual Fund
- Training on Fixed Income Securities
- Certificate Course for Company Secretary, Chief Financial Officer, and Managing Director/ CEO of the Issuer Companies
Topics to covered:
1. Financial System and Financial Markets of Bangladesh
2. Securities Markets Structure: Intermediaries, Regulatory Framework
3. Security Markets Operation
4. Equity and Debt Instruments of Security Market
5. শুদ্ধাচার and AML and CFT issues Related to Security Markets
6. The Contract Act, 1872, The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 and Major Payment Systems of Bangladesh Bank
7. Process of Foreign Trading in Bangladesh Capital Market and DP Related Compliance Issues & Relevant CDBL by laws, E-KYC
8. Financial Statement Analysis
9. Securities and Exchange Ordinance-1969, Different Orders/Directives/Notifications of BSEC and Relevant Forms/Report
10. Securities and Exchange Rules, 2020
11. BSEC, DSE and CSE (TREC) Rule, 2020 and Securities and Exchange Commission (Stock Dealer, Stock Broker and Authorized Representatives) Rules, 2000
12. BSEC (Qualified Investor Offer by Small Capital Companies) Rules, 2018 & BSEC (Short-Sale & Risk Based Capital Adequacy) Rules, 2019
13. Margin Rules, 1999, Amended Dhaka Stock Exchange (TREC Holders’ Margin) Regulations, 2013 and BSEC (Clearing & Settlement) Rules, 2017
14. wmwKDwiwUR I G·‡PÄ Kwgkb (myweav‡fvMx e¨emv wbwl×KiY) wewagvjv, 1995; wmwKDwiwUR I G·‡PÄ Kwgkb (D‡jøL‡hvM¨ msL¨K ‡kqviAR©b, AwaM«nY I KZ©…Z¡ M«nY) wewagvjv, 2018; wmwKDwiwUR I G·‡PÄ Kwgkb (evRvi m…wóKvix) wewagvjv, 2017
15. Communication and Marketing Skills of Authorized Representatives
16. DSE Automated Trading Regulations, 1999, DSE Mobile Apps Features and Chittagong Stock Exchange Trading Regulations, 1998
17. Stock Exchange (Investors’ Protection Fund Regulations), 2014 & Fundamentals & operational procedure of ATB Market
18. Surveillances System of BSEC, Arbitration and Dispute.
Target Participants: Authorized Representatives of Capital Market.
1. To acquaint the participants with the structure and composition of financial markets.
2. To enhance the Financial and Operational skills of participants regarding Capital Market.
3. To familiarize the participants with the legal aspects of Capital Market.
4. To uplift their standard of communication, ethical norms and behaviors.