Target Group: Authorized Representatives of Capital Market
- To acquaint the participants with the structure and composition of financial markets.
- To enhance the Financial and Operational skills of participants regarding Capital Market.
- To familiarize the participants with the legal aspects of Capital Market.
- To uplift their standard of communication, ethical norms and behaviors.
- Financial System and Financial Markets of Bangladesh
- Essential Concepts of Finance and Financial Statement Analysis
- Equity and Debt Financial Instrument of Security
- Securities Markets Structure: Intermediaries and Regulatory Framework and Products
- Security Market Operations
- BO A/C opening process, DP Related Issues, CDBL Bye Laws and Capital Market Related Apps
- Securities and Exchange Rules, 2020
- Securities and Exchange Ordinance, 1969
- Margin Rules, 1999 and DSE and CSE (Settlement of Transaction) Rules
- BSEC (TREC) Rule, 2020; DSE and CSE (Administration of TREC) Regulations
- Stock Exchange (Listing) Regulations and DSE & CSE trading system (Including Automated
- Rules and Regulation relating to Insider Trading and Short Sales
- AML and CFT Related to Security Markets
- Surveillances System of Stock Exchange/BSEC, Arbitration and Dispute
- Communication and Marketing Skills of Authorized Representatives